Proceeding Book - Free Paper & Poster Presentation could be downloaded
Preparation for Oral Presentation
- Presentation Time: 15 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A
- Internet access will not be provided in session rooms.
- Presentation slides should be prepared with MS Power point (PPT) version 2003 or higher.
- Presenters are requested to check and submit their final version of presentation files in the pre- view room at least 4 hours before their presentations at the slide counter. You should check your presentation file whether it works correctly in our system. If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place – even after checking it in the pre-view room.
- Computers with Windows Operating System (no Apple or other Operating System) and beam projector will be provided. You are requested to bring your own if you need to use other operating system.
- The computer used in the presentation will be provided by the Organizing Committee. You may supply your own laptop computer as a back-up.
Preparation for Poster Presentation
Display Date & Time : 5 – 7 August 2017
- Overview: The amount of text should be minimized to convey the pertinent information related to the presentation. Text font should be large enough to read easily from a 2 meters distance.
- Introduction: Few brief sentences that state the purpose of study.
- Methods: Methodology used to conduct studies.
- Result: State outcome of study such as illustrations, tables, figures, graphs, photos, flow charts, etc.
- Conclusion: Briefly discusses the data and the significance of the result outlining a summarized list of recommendations.
- All posters should be in portrait layout, measuring 130cm height x 90cm wide (should not exceed 100 x 100cm).
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of paper. Please note that we do not offer printing facility prior or during the Conference, so you are advised to make sure bringing the poster to the Conference.
- The information flow should be uniform, i.e. Either from top to bottom or from left to right, but not both.
- The maximum poster board area is 1 x 2 meters and it positioned horizontally. .
- Format Posters:
- Title, authors and institutional affiliation should be prominently displayed along the top of the poster (including the title of the poster, authors’ name, and organizations).
- Each chart or table should have a label or explanation.
- The heading should be in a constant format.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet)
- It is the responsibility of the presenter to display and collect the posters.
- Handouts are recommended to be available for people interested in the topic.
- Authors are requested to be available to discuss the data with the attendees.